Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Worth WIP Wednesday 8/31/11

Time for another work in progress...but trust me, you'll be so glad you got in at the beginning of this one...I have a really good feeling it's going to be AMAZING!!!!  It's only 4 chapters in so far, but it already has over 300 reviews...that should tell you something!

A Taste of Honey by SoapyMayhem
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7271653/1/
Ex-Senator Edward Cullen has denied himself the pleasure of living the BDSM lifestyle for years now. Shortly after deciding to seek a new sub, he meets artist Isabella Swan in the most unexpected place - her high school graduation! Lemons/DirtyWords/BDSM.   Rated M


Teaser:

As the crowd broke out into applause, I searched the student section for Isabella – coming up short. Realizing that, alphabetically, she would have been seated near the back section, I turned my gaze. A bit of movement finally caught my eye, and what I saw caused my cock to stir a bit.
She was tall - not overly so, though it was hard to judge at my current distance. I assumed she was 5'7" or 5'8", but quite petite, as she was practically swallowed whole by her robes. What caught my eye and stiffened my cock was her demeanor.
She was shy, no doubt – the way her head bowed forward caused her thick mahogany locks to create a curtain around her face as she slowly approached the stage.
I struggled to get my cock under control – silently thanking God that the podium hid the massive tent in my slacks that only seemed to worsen as the girl came closer and closer.
With, trepidation, she walked up the steps – the angle finally giving me a glimpse of her face. Thick dark lashes fanned against her cheeks as her eyes stayed locked on the ground, while her bottom lip, held firmly between her teeth, was causing some serious lust to rage in my body. Fuck.
I picked up on her embarrassment right away at the sight of her blushing cherry cheeks- she looked so shy.
She was finally in front of me when I was assaulted by her scent, and Jesus Christ, did she smell fucking innocent and sweet. She was honey, warm peaches, and all-girl – heaven and fucking hell. I stifled a groan and pressed my cock against the podium to relieve a little of the tension.
In an effort to not reach out and touch, I her gripped the edge of the wooden stand with the hand that wasn't holding her certificate. This was neither the time nor the place, and the last thing I wanted to do was frighten this poor girl with my insatiable needs, much less in front of an audience that no doubt contained her family.


0 comments:

Post a Comment