Monday, February 13, 2012

Mentionable Monday

Sooo... my Monday rec spots are usually reserved for completed fics.  However, today, I'm going to rec a new story.  Only 4 chapters are up so far (5 will be up soon), but she has a lot of it pre-written and I'm her beta on it.  This one will come with KINK warnings as it will go to some pretty dark places before it is over.  But, we all like a bit of dark kink, don't we?







Summary:  Edward and Bella, kidnapped and forced to play out a sick man's fantasy where every decision has a consequence. Will Edward and Bella be able to admit their love after the trials they endure? ExB AxJ. Language, lemons, sexual violence, unconventional.

Teaser:  My hands slid up her thighs, lifting the skirt, moving it around her waist.

I groaned when I saw her underwear. She wiggled her little ass for me as I pulled them down around her ankles. She glanced back at me as she stepped out of them.
The look on her face screamed 'take me now'.
I obliged and felt myself glide into her. I watched as my purple dick slid into her wet pink pussy, inch by inch.
"Bella, you feel so wet," I moaned softly, thrusting into her harder.
She reached her hand between her legs and started to rub her clit.
"Yeah, baby, that's it," I moaned. I felt her juices gathering at the base of my cock.


And to further demonstrate Nocturnal's creative capabilities...sit back and enjoy (in private) this little video she put together:

1 comments:

  1. Its amazing...and scary, I cant wait for more! looking for a reading partner to hold my hand threw the bad parts...She says there coming...
    K~

    ReplyDelete