Sunday, February 19, 2012

Short-n-Sweet Sunday

Good Morning Darlin's...one shot recs should get posted on Saturdays, but seeing as I was out on a mini-vacay yesterday, you're getting this week's today instead.


Not sure if this one has a banner, but, it's Clamps, Plugs and Spreader Bars by fallanydeeper.  This one will definitely give you a quick jump start into some lemony times...whether it's with your toy box or your partner.  Enjoy!






Summary:  Take a journey with Rose and Emmett as they invite a novice submissive into their playroom for one night. Rated for language and lemons.

Teaser:  As soon as Rose walked into the house when she had finished up at the garage, her skin smelling faintly of oil and metal, she knew what was on the agenda for tonight. She knew by the way I had positioned myself on the couch, the straight upper back, my left ankle resting on my knee, one arm slung on the arm of the couch and the other planted on the sofa cushions beside my thigh, my eyes were hard as steel and my mouth set to a thin, determined line.
Of course, our mystery guest, kneeling naked at my feet, her head bowed in a sign of submission and her mousy hair falling in curls over her shoulders; a thick, heavy collar clasped around her neck with a leash attached to the ring, the end of the length of leather being gripped in my palm, would probably have clued Rose in quicker than my appearance.
I stood up, dropped the end of the leash and walked toward Rose, who was impressively standing in the centre of the living room with her feet shoulder width apart, her hands clasped behind her back and her head lowered slightly. The respect she showed me in this stance had my cock hardening for her. She pleased me greatly with how she responded so quickly to me. Without even having to command her, she knew how to stand, how to behave, how to submit. I looked over my shoulder, ensuring that our pet for the evening hadn't moved from her position by the couch. I knew that her knees would be hurting by now, her muscles tense and burning with the strain of holding still.

0 comments:

Post a Comment