Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Worthy WIP Wednesday 6/29/11

Here's this week's rec for a WIP that is definitely worth your time to follow!
Isabella Swan, Submissive by kitties1
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6811596/1/ISABELLA_SWAN_SUBMISSIVE
ISABELLA SWAN, SUBMISSIVE. isabella and edward are sub and dom. this is the story of their blossoming relationship both in and out of the playroom.


<---------The accompanying blog is listed to the left.


Teaser from ISS:



Bare fucking feet – god I love his bare feet.
He stoops suddenly and grasps my shoulders pushing them back slightly forcing my tits to stick out further.
"Fuck what are you wearing!" he gasps.
My heart is pounding and my skin flushes a deep rose pink from my hairline to my nipples.
He takes a loud shaky breath.
"Very nice Isabella" Edward whispers, slightly more composed, he lets go of me, straightens up again and moves back.
I say nothing. I don't move. The wetness now moves from my thong and along my thighs, hell, he has to see that.
He crouches down in front of me again, so close, yet so far. I can feel his heat right down my front. I don't move.
"Oh Isabella, you are excited aren't you my sweet? I can smell you, I can see the wetness on your thighs."
I shudder, he chuckles.
He leans closer to me, his tongue grazing my ear lobe, I groan. I am in agony here, every nerve ending and fibre of my being screams for release.
"I can't wait to taste you," he whispers so quietly I can hardly hear him.
I shake and almost lose my position. Edward runs his finger lightly along my upper thigh, through my wetness. I gasp. The tingle is like static.
"Look at my face Isabella" he says quietly.
I do as I am bid. I look at him, blinking in the twilight-like lighting of the hallway.
He takes his wet, glistening index finger and slowly licks it.
Oh god.
I squeak loudly.
Edward's eyes darken as he opens his mouth and sucks his finger deeply.
He pulls his finger out of his mouth with a loud pop and grins at me.
Shit.
He then drags two fingers across my inner thigh and sucks them in between his lips, he groans, closing his eyes.
Holy fuck.
I am on the verge of cumming and he hasn't even kissed me yet, let alone touched me properly. My pelvis jerks of its own volition. I thrust my hips lightly upwards and close my eyes, whimpering.
Edward gasps lightly as he watches my movements and I snap my eyes open. His breathing is ragged and his mouth is open.
"Fuck you taste good," he groans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment