Monday, July 18, 2011

Mentionable Monday 7/18/11

How is everybody this morning?  Started posting When In Romania yesterday!  But I'm here today for our weekly completed fic rec!  This smutastic diddy came about out of the need to vent some anger out of her personal life.  As much as I hate my friend having to have a bad day, if THIS is what comes of it, might have to poke at her some more!  GO. READ. REVIEW!!!!

Anger Management by theonlykyla
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7112580/1/Anger_Management
I'm pissed off...My anger is at all time high. The best way to relieve that frustration and stress is using my willing new assistant for some release. She prances around in those see through blouses and tight skirts. *Strong Sexual content & Domination*  Rated M, 20 chapters


Teaser (and this is the opening of the story):

"Ms. Swan, get your note pad and get in here," I screeched at her through the intercom. Fuck, she was walking around in that tight ass fucking pencil skirt with no panty lines. She better be bare under that skirt because my dick is rock hard.
"Are you okay, Edward," she says as she walks into my office locking the door behind her. This was normal, as she knew that I hated to be interrupted when I called her in for assistance.
"No, I'm not okay. We're doing things different today. Get over here and stand in front of my chair with your back to me."
My eyes followed her ever move as she did as I instructed. I'd been fucking around with her for weeks, leading her on, leaving her panting...never letting her get close enough to know how badly I just wanted to fuck her brains out.
She knew about Jasper. She knew I had a boyfriend. But I could see how much she wanted me and fuck, I wanted her too.
"Lift your skirt, Isabella." I said, stoically.
"Wha...what?" She mumbled out but started lifting her skirt.
She stopped about mid-thigh. That wasn't what I wanted. I had to see that luscious ass, bare and in my face. "Nuh-uh, Isabella, all the fucking way up." I demanded.
"But, Edward...um" she whispered over her shoulder, "I'm nude underneath."
"Lift it now, Isabella." Fuck, this is what I had been counting on. She slowly pulled her skirt up over her little hips with that glorious pale, tight ass on display.
I gasped as I slid my hands around her cheeks and down the inside of her thighs. She was so wet, she was dripping down her thighs. Perfect, she's ready for me.
"Isabella," I said in her ear as I had risen to stand behind her, "I've been waiting for the opportunity to fuck you senseless and it appears you are ready for that to happen."
She let out a sharp breath and I could see the tell-tale blush taking over her cheeks and neck.
"You wanted me to fuck you, didn't you, Isabella?"
"Yes." She softly replied.


0 comments:

Post a Comment