Thursday, July 7, 2011

Worthy WIP Wednesday 7/6/11

Sorry for being a day late on this...was thrown off by the holiday...LOL!

Bad Boy Cullen by HeartOfDarkess
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6074603/1/Bad_Boy_Cullen
Bella was a bitch and also a successful journalist. She craved to meet a bad boy. Enter Edward Cullen, a mysterious, charismatic loner...a bad boy with a traumatic past. Nom'd and made 2nd round for Inspired Fan Fic Awards for Best Edward.


Teaser for BBC:

Who the hell was this guy anyway? My rescuer? My torturer? My...downfall? I couldn't explain the feelings that were invading me. No words that came to mind could aptly describe them. He was without doubt the most gorgeous guy I'd ever laid eyes on, even with that ridiculous spray on tan. Who the hell was he trying to fool with that anyway? He was dressed like a Hollywood movie star in that leather jacket, and I'd managed on more than one occasion to check out how his ass filled his jeans. And those eyes...well they were just the most startling green eyes I'd ever seen. Still, the feelings that were going through me now...well they were just too hot to handle.
"You don't need to hold my hand you know," I said as he shut the door and slid in closer. I felt my brow crinkle as I tried to make this guy out. What the fuck was his deal anyway, and why did I feel such a strong sense of déjà vu? I must have been drunker than I thought...
"Would you please stop looking at me like you think I'm a lunatic?" he asked, shifting in his seat, my gawking evidently making him feel uncomfortable. "I was only trying to help..."
"I didn't need your help. I had the situation under control until you decided to go all caveman and step in," I retorted.
"Sure you did," he said sarcastically. "And I don't apologise for going 'caveman'," he added, using his fingers to make air quotations. "That asshole deserved far more than a broken nose. How the hell could you associate with someone like that?"
"Guess I've got a way of attracting the biggest bastard in the room wherever I go...case in point," I said smarmily as I gestured my hand towards him.
"Oh you think I'm a bastard?" he questioned, pointing to his chest with his thumb. "Compared to that guy, I'm a fucking saint!" Even in the darkness of the cab I could see that his face was reddening. Whether it was with anger or embarrassment, I couldn't tell, but I'd wager it was a little bit of both.
"If you're a saint, then I'm a goddamned angel!" I snapped. He laughed darkly, shaking his head, but then his expression was one of curiosity.
"So, I gather this asshat was an ex-boyfriend then?" he queried, his laughter abating as he suddenly stared at me with a look of such disapproval that I wanted to slap his face.
"What's it to you?" I huffed, frowning further.

0 comments:

Post a Comment