Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WIP Worthy Wednesday 2/8/12 and Fandom Charity announcement

 Now that the blog is looking beyond respectable, I'm going to try to resume my weekly recs.  :)  But I also want to remind you that time is almost up to donate a minimum of $5 to fandom4heroes in order to get your PDF compilation of original one shots and outtakes from some of your favorite authors.
 

to donate.
I have donated an original one shot titled, Aim High.






Summary: Jasper Whitlock is a true American wanting nothing more than to serve his country to the best of his ability by becoming a fighter pilot in the USAF.  On the eve of his first assignment, he meets the woman that will haunt his dreams and change his life.
 
Teaser:  Just the image was making me stiff so I took another swig of Jeremiah Weed, gave a silent nod to the Air Force pilots that had gone before me and then returned to my perusal. I lingered on her supple chest, appreciating the ample swell of her bosom before letting my eyes continue their tour of her body, lest I zone out on another fantasy again.  Her stomach was flat and she had a narrow waist that flared out into her hips...hips I could imagine holding onto to, gripping tightly as I took her from behind allowing me to watch my dick disappear over and over again in her tight heat.
 
Jesus Whitlock, get a grip! I hadn't even spoken to her, didn't even know her name, and I was having visceral reactions to her.  There was no question she was the one.  The one I would be seducing.
If only I'd known how wrong I was.  That I was the one who would be seduced and left haunted by her memory for the rest of my days.

Please go make a contribution...it's for an amazing cause.


~*~



Today's Work In Progress that is definitely worth your time to follow is The Fiercest Sun by BiteMeNowPlease.






Summary:  There is danger in pursuing what your heart desires. A seductive and mysterious stranger leads Bella into a path of unsettling self-discovery. How much can she sacrifice to find out what she wants, what she needs? AH Darkward BxE Sexual themes.

Teaser:  "Actually, I do," he said, taking a sip from the water goblet in front of him. "It's so organic and sensual; I think I have just the spot." His whiskey-colored hair was loose and messy, and with the fitted shirts he wore, he looked lean and striking.
 
"Really?" she asked, picking at a bread stick. "Where, the bedroom?"
 
"No," he drawled, looking down for a moment. His eyes met hers while a small, secret smile crossed his face. He shifted forward. "Actually, it's a play room."
 
Bella's heart began to beat faster. She'd never asked him about what Lauren had told her, although her curiosity had plagued her. She'd even looked up the Wiki articles on BDSM. She would never bring it up, but now that he had, her blood began to race.
 
"Play room?" she asked innocently.


His eyes said he wasn't fooled by her show of naiveté, but he answered anyway. "I am a dominant. It's a place set up to facilitate play with my submissives."
Bella could feel the blood rising to her face. Mentally, she rolled her eyes at herself. She always pictured herself as this very urbane, worldly woman, yet a simple conversation about bondage was making her blush. "I'd heard something about that," she admitted, twisting the stem of her water goblet in her fingers.
 
"And?" he asked, his eyebrows raised.


She inhaled, shrugging her shoulders and trying to be nonchalant. "I have to admit to some curiosity."


"What would you like to know?" He was leaning forward, speaking softly against the hum of the restaurant.
"Um, I don't know," she said. "I guess, why?"
 
A smile spread across his face. "Well, that's the sixty-four thousand dollar question, isn't it? And everyone in the scene that you talk to has a different answer. Despite the popular view, most of us were not abused or traumatized as children." He paused, obviously thinking. "It's an exploration of oneself, about limits, about power. And about sex, obviously."
 
"I just don't think I could get dressed all up in boots and bustiers. I'd probably start laughing," she admitted, chuckling uncomfortably.
 
"Oh, I don't see you as a dominant at all," Edward said, obviously appraising her.
"No?" Bella asked, not sure if she was being somehow insulted. Bella liked control; she ran her own gallery and did it well. She ran her home with the same precision. Most of her girlfriends were envious of her; she always seemed to have it all together.
 
"No," Edward answered softly. "I see how controlled you are, how on top of everything. I see you needing a place to let it go, a place where you are allowed to not be the boss."

And that happens in the first chapter!  This is her first story on fanfiction, and I have loved every chapter she has posted thus far.  Please go give it a try and be sure to leave her some love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment