Monday, February 6, 2012

New Year...New Name...New Look

Howdy my darlin's!!  Lots going on!  First, THANK YOU to JA Mash for all the hard work you're putting into overhauling this measly blog o' mine!


When she gets it all finished...there will be banners for all of my works along with a link to the FF document and if it's a completed project, there will also be a link to download the PDF version if you'd like!


She has also made me all kinds of "matching" goodies...so the purple and gold theme will carry over to my FF profile as well as my profile on Facebook...which is now under Bella Carroll thanks to them policing the "fake" names.  My group is still TexasBella's Darlin's however.


Grab my button.  Check out the mixpod...If I've referenced a song in a project, then the song is included on the playlist!  Come play in the Drabble War Forum if you like drabbles.  If you're in the mood for some silly slash...I've got a new collab with True English Rose called Boys and Their Toys...we are seriously questioning our sanity in the writing of this tale!


New projects are in the works.  And I'm getting ever closer to resurrecting Uninhibited Wallflower.


Till next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment