Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WIP Worthy Wednesday

Have a special recommendation for ya'll today!  I beta this one and have been hooked since the very first "outline" was sent to me by HeartOfDarkess.  The chapters are elegantly written, transporting you deep within the story in no time, and will definitely leave you craving more.  Please set aside some time to go get caught up and be sure to leave her some love...she's pouring her heart into this story and your love will help refill it to keep her going...






Summary:  Edward, a nomad killer vampire, alone for more than three centuries, comes upon his next prey in the form of talk back radio psychologist and dabbler in the dark side of human nature, Bella Swan. Darkward, kinky Bella. Rated M for violence/lemons.

Teaser:  "Edward, I've waited so long…"I whispered with a smile as I made my way over to the table he had been laying on, at my mercy, only moments before. My eyes widened as they took in the copious amounts of the thick, transparent fluid that had been expelled from his cock and mouth, which was now spread all over the black leather surface, its smell divine, its consistency as heavy as oil. Thoughts of him letting go as I brandished my whip and flicked it across his delightfully firm flesh invaded my every thought and unable to stop myself, I reached down and dipped the pad of my index finger into what he had left behind. As I did, I felt a warm, tingling sensation as his essence met with my skin.

"Well, well, my pet, you are full of so many surprises," I said excitedly as I rubbed his ejaculate between my thumb and forefinger, the feel of it unlike anything I'd ever known, the warmth spreading down my fingertips and through to my bones.

"Oh," I exclaimed breathlessly, the urge to bathe in him taking over, and without thought as to the consequences, I ran my fingertips over the top of my breasts, and dipped them beneath the line of my corset, moaning at the overwhelming sensation as I brushed the fluid over my already hardened nipples.

I had been craving release even before our scene had begun, and knew that with Edward's concern about harming me, he was not quite ready to give me what I most needed. Of course, I knew what I had to do…confess more about who I was and convince him otherwise. I moaned as I dipped my finger into the fluid once more and brought my hand to my face, first inhaling the sweetness of his unique aroma before hungrily wrapping my mouth around my digit.

My eyes rolled in the back of my head as the heat radiated around my lips and his flavour burst on my tongue, the sensations sending my tastebuds into overdrive, causing my mouth to water.

"Mmmm," I moaned as I sucked and licked my fingers, swallowing him down like a starved animal until nothing remained. Craving his fluids like some sort of maddened addict, in that moment I wanted nothing more than to strip bare and rub his leavings all over my body. I quickly divested myself of my panties and dropped them to the floor, placed one hand on the edge of the table and opened my stance, licking my lips as I ran my free hand through the fluid and brought my fingers to my already dripping folds. I hissed as the heat of him came into contact with my sensitive skin, the sensations that were now coursing through me teetering deliciously between pain and pleasure, the feeling unlike anything I could even imagine as I spread the fluid all over my needy flesh.

"Fuck," I whispered. My body immediately craving more, I climbed onto the table and sat my ass directly on where he had erupted most, the sudden surge of heat causing my pussy to throb with need, the delicious sting as it made contact with its softness a reminder of what he truly was.

2 comments:

  1. Oh hun you are so wonderful to do this! Thank you sweetie. Not only are you a fabulous friend a rockin Beta, you have held my hand through this story when I've doubted myself (which has been nearly all the time), and for that, I can never repay you. Thank you darlin' from the bottom of my heart for everything xxxx Lisa (HeartofDarkess)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ladies xxx Awwwww *wipes eyes* and twitters and blogs this just everywhere xxx

    ReplyDelete