Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Worthy WIP Wednesday 7/13/11

So for today's WIP rec, I'm suggesting a new story.  I'm one of the beta's on this one, so I know she's got a stockpile of chapters and her plan is to post every Monday.  The chapters are short and quick, but packed with stubborness, laughs, sexy times...and oh yeah, there's a mafia plot in there!  Check it out and show my darlin' some love!

Until I Saw You by reyes139
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7147009/1/bUntil_b_bI_b_bsaw_b_byou_b
Ever have one of those days where everything you knew and believed in is changed and your world is flipped.When the one you've waited for but never expected appears and brings you to your knees...rated M strong language and lemons.  Rated M


Teaser:

I tense my body to stand when out of the corner of my eyes I see a goddess appear. She's wearing small cut off shorts with a blue tank top and black chucks. She is sitting with her friends at a table at the other end of the patio. Her legs seem to go on for days, so sexy and when she bent down to pick up a piece of paper she dropped, I was stupefied.
God what a sweet ass!...Ughh! I just wanted to drop to my knees and worship those luscious cheeks .I wanted to bite, lick and smack that ass before I plowed into her from behind. I would love to watch those cheeks jiggle with the force of each thrust... shit where did that come from?
I swear I heard angels sing, and the sky parted and a beam of light hit her when she got up and flipped her luscious hair, swinging it over her left shoulder exposing a tattoo of a lotus flower and Chinese symbols I couldn't make out but vowed that I would. I had yet to see her face and when she finally turned and sat down, she looked up and we locked eyes. The world stopped, she was so beautiful. She had a heart shaped face and almond colored eyes that spoke to my soul...
Really spoke to my soul where's your man card...My inner beast sneered.
Then I looked at her lips and even he whimpered a bit. God those lips …so juicy, plump and oh so bitable. I can see them wrapped around my cock sucking the life out of me while she looks up with those hypnotizing eyes. My cock began fighting with my zipper ...Let me out Let me out ... now he was screaming at me ..He wants to stake a claim on the love of his life. I could only sigh at my inner beast and the fact that he was already claiming her in front of everyone and yelling "MINE!" I had to adjust myself to relieve some of the tension before I listened to the beast.
Shit I'm not opposed to that at all, my cock screamed at me.
What is she doing to me? I haven't even heard her speak or touched her and I already want to claim her as my own. It's like my heart and cock know she should be mine.
I've never reacted to a woman this way before. In fact women usually fall at my feet and beg for my attention, but shit, I just can't stop staring, THIS GODDESS has me and she doesn't even know it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment