Saturday, July 30, 2011

Short-n-Sweet Saturday 7/30/11

Hope this finds everyone enjoying their weekend!  For this week's oneshot rec, I just have to bring up the oneshot that was written for my birthday by the lovely Lisa!  It's eerily sensual and will leave you gasping for breath!

Thief of Hearts by HeartOfDarkess
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6912265/1/bThief_b_of_bHearts_b
A life changing experience...one that he'll never forget. Jasper, a lonely plumber/musician, gets more than he ever bargained for on a call out to an old home. Written for texasbella's birthday. J/B. Rated M for a mmmm..delicious lemon just for Rach.  Rated M


Teaser:

Admiring the seclusion of this place, I absently got out of the truck, shivering against the cold as I rubbed my hands together before I lifted the tarp and retrieved my tool belt, wrapping it around my waist before I pulled out my toolbox and quickly bounded up the path to the porch steps.
I pressed the doorbell with my free hand, and gasped when the beauty before me opened the old timber door, rubbing her hands together as she eyed me up and down.
"Hale Plumbing at your service ma'am," I said with an easy smile, adjusting my tool belt as my dick responded to the sight in front of me. She was dressed warmly, a thick coat and gloves on as well as ski pants, but no amount of clothing could hide this woman's beauty underneath. As I told her who I was, at the same time trying to subtly drink her in, she gave me a relieved smile that lit up her whole face.
"Thank God you're here! I was nearly freezing my ass off!" She opened the door widely to allow me in but as she turned to show me where I needed to be, I stopped in the doorway and my eyes headed south to that ass and all I could think of is how I could warm it up quite nicely.
She turned to look at me as I stood unmoving in the doorway, positively dumbfounded by her beauty. "Hurry up! You're letting more cold air in!" she shouted, her voice breaking through my fantasies. "Can't warm up...so cold," she added in a near whisper.
"Sorry," I muttered as I shook my head to bring me back to my senses, brushed the excess snow off my coat and took a step inside, closing the door behind me. "Been some storm, hasn't it?" I asked, trying to distract myself from the feelings that now shot their way through me, which were making me feel more than warm enough.
"Yes. I hate it...hate the cold...the snow," she complained, her pallid complexion making her look near frostbitten.
Poor girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment