Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mentionable Monday 8/1/11 (a day late)

Sorry I didn't get this up yesterday..it was a bit crazy with the opening of nominations for The Tomato Soup Awards (of which I'm one of the validators)!  Anyways, this weeks completed fic recommendation is a sad and sweet story of two boys who find each other young and become best friends first...

Lessons Learned by mistyhaze420
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5413378/1/Lessons_Learned
Jasper and Edward become the best of friends through similar tragic events in their lives. Edward, the geeky messed up kid, soon starts getting some lessons from bad boy, Jasper on how to fit in...What will E end up teaching him? E/J Slash AH Mature  Rated M, 53 chapters


Teaser:

He slapped my hands away as I started to undo my jeans and he smirked at me with bloodshot hooded eyes and slurred out, "Uh uh…I wanna unwrap my gift."
God, that fucking accent is so thick when he's drunk…it went straight to my cock…well, everything he did pretty much went straight to my cock. Why does he want to wait? I want to fuck now!
I crawled into bed and he followed. I took in the sight of his perfect hard body, all muscular and sexy and just needing to be licked and worshipped like the fucking Adonis he is…
How the hell did I get so damn lucky? Look at him…he makes my mouth fucking water…
His legs wrapped around mine and I reveled in his muscular thighs and rock hard cock pressed against my stomach. His lips came home quickly and I could taste his sweet honey nectar on my tongue…mixed with something a little stronger.
My skin was tingling from the sensation of his body on mine. This is the way it should always be…me and Jasper…naked…in bed…that's it…nothing else…just me and Jasper naked in bed…
God I'm so damn horny! I need his cock in my mouth now! I need to feel his thick rod down my throat…pushing past my tonsils and the soft blonde curls tickling my nose…I need to hear him crying out my name…I need to feel him cumming deep down my throat as I bring him to the edge of fucking oblivion!
I break from the kiss and manage to breath out, "I need to go back down on you…"
But his grip tightens and he pulls me closer whispering, "But I don't wanna let you go…just touch me, baby…I need to kiss you…"
And his needs outweigh my own because I understand Jasper…sometimes, he really just needs to feel loved…needs the connection of intimacy other than something rough and dirty…he really loves me and I'll give him whatever he needs…I can be rough and dirty in my thoughts…

0 comments:

Post a Comment