Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Worthy WIP Wednesday 8/17/11

So this week's WIP is really just getting off the ground...however, only 3 chapters in and it's owning me!

My Master of Darkness by TrueEnglishRose
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7249034/1/
Being a Dom wasn't what he wanted anymore. Love, marriage and a family was in his mind now. Could Bella, who had already raised a family, of sorts, be the answer? What does Bella want? BDSM themes through out. All human. E&B


Teaser:

"Would it be possible for a dance?" I gasped slightly as I heard the same voice that flowed through the speakers earlier in the evening. Although the voice sounded as if it were right next to me, I stayed quiet, not wanting to make a fool of myself if he was talking to someone else close to me.
I felt a warm finger ghost gently over my shoulder as he asked again.
"It would be my pleasure." I replied as I stood up from the table.
His hand trailed slowly down my arm until it reached my hand and he grasped it slightly. It was such a sensual feeling to have in the dark, with a stranger. I shivered as goose bumps broke out over the surface of my skin.
I didn't know the music that was playing, but it was gentle and soothing as we made our way over to the dance floor, blind leading the blind.
Our fingers intertwined as he wrapped his other arms around my waist. I laid my free hand on his bicep. From how it felt, he would be significantly taller than I was if I'd had my shoes off.
I had a sudden compulsion to lean in to see what he smelt like when he held me a little closer, but I held myself in place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment