Monday, August 8, 2011

Mentionable Monday 8/8/11

In the mood for a little kinkery?  Well, so are Edward and Bella and they are going to recruit Carlisle to teach them how to be kinky...

Between Pleasure and Pain by sadtomato
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6332911/1/
Bella's been keeping her kinky fantasies a secret from her husband, Edward. When he finds out about her dark desires, he turns to Carlisle for guidance. Will Carlisle's mentoring help bring E&B closer or drive them apart? BxExC, AH, BDSM, Rated M!  20 chapters


Teaser:

"See anything you're interested in?" he asks, turning to face us. We're still standing just inside the door. Bella steps toward the cross, tugging me behind her. She approaches it, running her fingers over the smooth, dark wood.
"I know what that's for," she says, pointing to the bench behind her, "but what do you use this for?"
"Restraint, my dear," he answers, moving closer. "May I show you?" he asks her, but his eyes meet mine. I nod my assent, resting my hand protectively on Bella's back but allowing him to maneuver her limbs. She's facing the wall, and he guides her forward until her chest is flush against it. He lifts her hands, placing them on the cuffs at the top of the cross but not buckling her in. Kneeling, he spreads her legs apart at the ankles, aligning them with the cross.
"She looks beautiful, doesn't she?" he asks me. I nod, pulling my jacket closed with hope that it covers my growing erection. "You can whip her like this. She won't be able to move... it's very intense. Or, if you choose, you can turn her so she's facing forward."
He pulls Bella's wrists down to her sides, spinning her around so she's facing us. Her eyes are bright and her breathing is heavy- I know she's aroused, but I'm not sure what's causing it- the position, the room, or Carlisle. He lifts her arms again, holding them against the wood before he leans down to whisper in her ear. She immediately grabs the cuffs and spreads her legs, looking down to make sure she's aligned with the cross.
"When she's facing you, you can have a little more fun with her. You could use a riding crop on her here," he says, motioning to her thighs, "or you could clamp her nipples. You can tease her all night long if you want to, she's not going anywhere." He's addressing me, but Bella's the one squirming.
"I'm afraid of hurting her," I admit, hoping for some guidance. He's so clearly in control here, and he seems eager to share his expertise. I'm afraid we might not have a chance to ask questions like this again.
"Let me show you," he says, gesturing for me to follow him. Bella lowers her arms, stepping forward with one foot as if to follow us. Carlisle stops and glares at her. She freezes, looking to me with wide, fearful eyes. "Edward?" he prompts me, raising an eyebrow.
I walk back to Bella, stroking her hair and placing a soft kiss on her lips. "Stay here, baby," I whisper, lifting her hands again. This time I cuff her to the cross, tightening the straps so she can't move her hands. She whimpers and spreads her legs, but I decide not to cuff her there just yet. Carlisle reaches for her hand, slipping a finger between her wrist and the strap. I mimic his action on her other side, realizing that he's checking to make sure it isn't too tight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment