Saturday, August 6, 2011

Short-n-Sweet Saturday 8/6/11

A little charity contribution by the fabulous mouse555 is today's oneshot rec...ya know the drill...GO. READ. REVIEW!

Reunited by mouse555
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7248891/1/Reunited
Social networking sites are good for getting back in contact with old friends, but what about old flames?


Teaser:

I didn't know what to reply. Should I tell him I was in London too? My finger hovered over the screen for a second before i began tapping out my response.
JazzGooner So, where did you see my doppelganger? I decided to play coy. If only I had looked up when he joined me in the carriage.
ShortnSassy On the tube at Oxford Circus.
JazzGooner Maybe you should have said hi to her. :) Why wasn't I confirming that it was me? Oh yeah... his wife. He'd married not long after he'd finished his degree. I'd seen pictures of them on facebook, and had to admit; he'd aged really well, but couldn't understand why he was with her. Apart from me, girls I had seen him with at school were gorgeous. His wife... well, I felt like the stereotypical bitchy ex for saying it, but she was no oil painting.
ShortnSassy If it had been you I would have. But I would have ended up speaking to some random girl and been late for football
JazzGooner Like you'd miss the Arsenal for anyone or anything HA!
ShortnSassy I would... for a few hours with you. This statement shouldn't have shocked me as much as it did. After all, we'd had Twitter sex through DM's on more than one occasion, but that was pure fantasy, wasn't it? I put my phone away and decided to talk to Vicky about it. She was good with advice like that, plus, she knew Jasper at school too which was always a bonus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment