Monday, August 29, 2011

Mentionable Monday 8/29/11

Okay, this week's completed rec is fairly new...just came out last week.  It's a quick, light and clever drabble of 16 chapters...with a twist.  It's written so we don't know who the POV  or the mystery couple until the very end.  If you want something fun that will keep you on your toes...go give this a shot...and tell her I sent ya when you leave your guesses!!

Ray of Light by lvtwilight09
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7316470/1/Ray_of_Light
Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairytale. A drabble fic of love at first sight.  Rated M


Teaser:

Two weeks in and our project is going really well. We all seem to work really well together and we've all become friends. We've hung out a few times, going to movies or dinner and I have to say it's nice having friends again. After my last relationship ended, all my friends sided with my ex, leaving me all alone.
As much as I love having friends, I do have to admit there is one person I wish I could be more than friends with. Getting to know them these past two weeks has been wonderful. Working with them on our project has let me see how smart they are and outside of working on our project, just hanging out…I've gotten to see them be carefree and relaxed. The more time we spend together the more I want the chance to be with them.
I'm worried that the others have noticed me staring or lost in daydreams, but I don't think anyone has. At least until Alice calls me out on it while we're in Starbucks waiting for our drinks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment