Saturday, August 20, 2011

Short-n-Sweet Saturday 8/20/11

Feels like a zesty day to me...

Young Lust, Dirty Girls by Anadabyel
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6498235/1/Young_Lust_Dirty_Girls
Groupies keep Rock and Roll satisfied. No judgments and no repercussions. Because music is what feelings are made of. This is a story of a groupie who found herself after she gave herself away for the last time.


Teaser:


Now as seniors and about to graduate, Angela and I were in our own personal heaven at the Spokane Music Festival. Our newest musical obsession was Diminution, a band out of Chicago, with three brothers and one cousin. They are beautiful. Especially, the lead singer, who also plays rhythm guitar. At least he is for me. Edward Cullen was everything I could have ever wanted as one of my experiences. Light brown hair with coppery highlights. A long perfect torso that led directly into a heavenly V, it was actually evident because he never wore a shirt, just beaded necklaces that hung savagely all over his chiseled chest. He has piercing green eyes that come through the posters and magazine articles. I was going to have him. Angela had a thing for the bassist, Ben, the youngest brother. He was too short for me, but she loved the fact that he wore glasses. Whatever. To each her own. There was the drummer Emmett Cullen a huge, Godlike man whose dick I was sure the size of an elephant, I never allowed my brain to go there even for the fantasy. But the cousin was so beautiful I almost came undone. Jasper Cullen. The lead guitarist. He was tall, blond, and looked like a damn angel with dirty wings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment