Monday, July 4, 2011

Mentionable Monday 7/4/11

Happy 4th of July!!  For this week's MM, I think we need something explosive...in the slashy HOT kind of way!

The Story of E by PandoraGalacia
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6897631/1/
A continuation of Photoplay-Alternate Ending-Slash Only. Jasper and Edward's relationship continues and Edward finds himself reacting to Jasper's dominant personality in ways he never imagined. Mature audiences only 18 and older .  Rated M, 19 chapters

Here's the precurser to the main story:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6882063/1/Photoplay_Alternate_Ending_Slash_Only Rated M, 5 chapters

Teaser from TSoE:
I closed the door behind her and turned to Jasper.
"Oh, fuck," I whispered.
He was standing beside the couch and peeling his shirt off over his head. I could see the edge of his snake tattoo and his pierced nipples, which were hard little peaks already. He threw his shirt on the floor and came toward me.
"Edward. Don't look so scared," he whispered.
"I'm not fucking scared," I murmured, backing up against the door. "I just don't know what you're gonna do."
Jasper chuckled.
"Do you want more coffee?" I asked, attempting to distract him.
He was standing right in front of me and I could feel his body's energy.
"No, Edward. I don't want any more coffee," he said slowly, grabbing the hem of my shirt. "Arms up, please."
Why was I so nervous? "Here, I'll get it." I went to take the shirt in my own hands but he stopped me.
"Uh uh. I said, arms up, Edward." He spoke as I were a misbehaving child, and, suddenly, I felt like one. "Listen, Edward. Looking at all those pictures made my dick so hard it's gonna rip through these jeans in a second. Now, you can tell me to fuck off, or you can do what I tell you to do."
I stared at him. My cock was pointing at him like a divining rod. He still had that confident smirk on his face and part of me did want to tell him to fuck off. But the most painful part of me was begging me to just do as I was told.
I raised my arms up and Jasper pulled the t-shirt up over my head. Suddenly, he spun me around, using the t-shirt to restrain my arms, and pressed his body against mine, shoving me against the door. I didn't have time to say anything before his hands started unbuttoning the rest of my flies and he was pushing my jeans down.
Jesus H. Christ.
His boldness knew no bounds. And, apparently, my body didn't care because it wasn't protesting in the least at this rough treatment.
"Oh, fuck yeah …" His voice was in my ear and his hand was gripping my cock through my boxer briefs. "You liked the pictures too, didn't you, Edward?"
I didn't respond right away. My brain was spinning and my body was responding favorably to his aggressive maneuvers.
"Answer me."
"Yes."
He chuckled. "You like this, don't you, Edward?" he murmured, his breath at my ear sending shivers through my traitorous form. He pushed my briefs down and wrapped his hand around my cock.
I groaned. "Yes … Jasper … fuck!"


Happy 4th and Happy Reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment