Saturday, September 3, 2011

Short-n-Sweet Saturday 9/3/11

Well, this one should really be sexy-n-saucy Saturday!  This week's one shot was just published a couple of days ago, and yes, it is from the same author that I spotlighted for the Wednesday WIP...but this one is just too good not to share!  I'm even going to attach a video that is almost as if it were made for this one shot...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8mD9gY0Mgg&feature=BFp&list=PL4C586D98DAEA773B&index=16

Sex Machine by SoapyMayhem
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7344424/1/
In the year 2029, bio-mechanical engineer, Bella Swan, has created the perfect machine for Whitlock Robotics. Masen can be anyone or anything you desire... but who does Bella want her Masen to be? B/E M for Lemons/Language


Teaser:

"Oh fuck, the cock looks perfect!" I practically moan as Jasper begins the stimulation and arousal diagnostics on the new model.
A delicate pale hand skims across the growing flesh, and I feel a surge of jealousy. This was my fucking design and I wanted to be the first one to test it out. But my wants are pushed back. This isn't about me… not anymore. This has all gone far beyond me and my expectations.
"Use a bit of lube, Tanya," Jasper directs over an intercom from behind the thick pane of glass.
"Yes, Sir," she complies, grabbing a bottle of warming lube from a nearby table.
She squirts a small amount into her hand, eying the liquid in an almost clinical manner, then looks back to Jasper and me for further instruction.
"Rub the penis and coat it with the lube, then I want you to keep stroking it at varying speeds and pressures. Change the technique every thirty seconds until seven minutes have passed," he instructs specifically.
It doesn't take long for my arousal to wane as Tanya continues to stroke the erect cock in the most unenthusiastic manner possible. For the life of me I can't figure out why she is so fucking popular.
I begin to get bored. Quite frankly, these tests are ridiculous and unnecessary.
With Masen, we've perfected the machine, made it something special, something a little more human than its predecessors. But there is something innately in-human about Masen as well, aside from all the tubes, fluids, and mechanical shit inside, there is Masen's unearthly beauty. He's an Adonis, a stunning specimen designed to my exact specifications, down to the fucking DNA.


0 comments:

Post a Comment