Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Worthy WIP Wednesday 9/14/11

Sooo...thought we'd do something a little different today.  How about a "real life" fic...a Jackson fic to be exact? Yeah, I thought so!  This is fabulously written and she's updating like crazy...so get on your wishful thinking hats and pull out those vibes!




Everything's Bigger In Texas by VicesVsVirtues
What happens when fantasy becomes reality? A Jackson Rathbone fic.

Teaser:
I found the right door, which was always a bonus after a few drinks, and set my bags on the floor while I rummaged around for my keycard. Just as I slid it into the slot to unlock the door, I felt a light tap on my shoulder. Before I'd managed to turn all the way round, my face was caught between two warm hands and lips were pressed gently to mine. It took me a couple of seconds to register that Jackson Rathbone was kissing me. I instinctively lifted my hands and entwined them behind his neck. His own hands moved to the base of my spine, pulling me closer to him. I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip, almost as if it were asking permission to enter my mouth. I simply complied and soon enough my tongue was rolling around with his. The taste of whiskey assaulted me as I raised my hands up to the back of his head, feeling his hair tickle my fingers. Slowly, the kiss wound down and he pulled his face away from mine. He looked me deep in the eye, making me feel as if he could see directly into my soul.
"Goodnight."

0 comments:

Post a Comment