Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A couple of things...

Hey darlin's... first off, I got notification today that my recent one shot, Slots, was pulled... whether I was reported or it was just FF police doing their thing, I can't be sure... so I am in the process of uploading all my stories to TWCS under penname texasbella.  Haven't decided if I'll keep the fanfiction.net account open once everything is set or not.  Good news about TWCS, I can include pics!  I'm starting with my one shots, then will do full fics and will tackle drabbles last... as I've got over 20 stories on FF, it'll take me a few days. ***NOTE: You do have to register on TWCS in order to read as they have an age restriction***




Secondly... THANK YA'LL again!!  Found out this morning that I got a couple of Eclipse Awards! And they're too pretty not to share:



0 comments:

Post a Comment