Saturday, July 21, 2012

Checking in ... what's going on...

Howdy darlin's, thought I'd drop by to share some of what's been keeping me busy...

First off, in the real world:



I've been talking with a publishing house and have made the decision to rework To Serve Is Divine into a 3 book series.  My author page on Facebook can be found HERE and you can follow me on Twitter HERE @REHargrave .  The fabulous JA Mash is in the process of helping me set up a new blog that will be for my "published persona."

Secondly, in the fanfiction world:

A Road Trip to Remember is a multi author collaboration that has finally started posting, and yes, I am one of the authors!  It's under penname UtterChaosFanfiction HERE

Summary: 3 friends venture out for the trip of a lifetime, along the way, their wayward party doubles and their lives are all changed in more ways than they expected. Collab fic. Rated M for L&L All canon pairings and all human (banner by the lovely SoapyMayhem)



0 comments:

Post a Comment